Warning: This is an independent companion to Still Alice, meant to enhance your experience of the novel. If you have not yet bought Lisa Genova’s novel, make sure to purchase it before buying this unofficial Sidekick.
In her debut novel, Lisa Genova takes on the challenging topic of early-onset Alzheimer’s Disease. By turns delightful and heartbreaking, Still Alice follows the journey of Alice Howland, renowned Harvard professor, as she fights to maintain a sense of identity and purpose even as her memories fade away.
Genova’s novel has over a million copies in print and has touched readers all over the world. It has also been endorsed by the National Alzheimer’s Association.
With this Sidekick, you’ll:
• Spend some more time with the characters you’ve come to know and love
• Take a look at the novel’s underlying themes
• Learn what you might have missed on your first read of Still Alice
• Explore a possible alternate ending and imagine ideas for a sequel
• Get a chance to discuss Lisa Genova’s Still Alice with other readers on our Facebook forum
Sidekicks are entertaining and insightful reading companions, filled with delightful commentary and thought-provoking questions. Readers have raved that they "really put you in touch with the many layers of the novel," "keep you entertained even longer," and are "perfect if you want a vivid understanding of the story." Designed to be read side by side with the novels they complement, they’ll give you even more reasons to love some of today’s best books.